Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

How to get Facebook Look Back Movie Again After Deleting


If you have deleted your video after watching once, you can get it again.

Download "Chrome cache view" from the link below and 'run' it

Chrome Cache View

After starting it, search for a keyword  "lookbackvideo" by using 'Find' (Ctrl+F)

You will find a link, like " https://lookbackvideo8-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-prn2/v/t54/1639243_1015225411"

Try every link of such type in a new tab and you will get back your video.

4 comments:

  1. thank you ,, but it didn't work with me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know why it's not working for some people... I think those people accessed their video at first on their phones. Any solution for this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're right Adam...as that's how I accessed the video and now it's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are not getting your Video for the first time, then change your Facebook layout.
    This May work! Good Luck!

    Try it Here

    https://www.facebook.com/about/newsfeed

    ReplyDelete